Friday, August 27, 2010

About This Blog!

I want to share some recipes that I really like and new ones that I try. I love cooking and I love to bake. I'm always trying new recipes and making some up along the way. One of my favorite things to do is to cook with Savannah with me in my flirty apron, and Savannah in her princess one. Savannah will say " SIT SIT," which means that she wants the chair to stand on next to the counter, then she says, "RIGHT THERE," and points to where she wants it. I'll give Savannah her own bowl and spoon, in hopes that she will be too busy with that to want to make a mess with the ingredients or eat them. She loves to eat flour and once tried coco. She made a face, then tried some more. She's also eaten a bell pepper as if it were an apple. I didn't get mad with her because I felt that it was awesome that she was eating a vegetable!...and it was cute.She loves to help me pour. That's always her job.It's so much fun to make memories with her in the kitchen cooking with me! I hope that you can try these recipes and that you will enjoy them with your family and friends. I would love to hear your feedback on what you think of each recipe! Have fun cooking!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try your mint brownie recipe. I love mint and chocolate! I don't cook or bake from scratch as often as I should, so thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete